This declaration on accessibility applies to the city of Rosenheim.
The city of Rosenheim attaches great importance to the barrier-free usability of its offer. As a public body within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/2102, we strive to make our website accessible in accordance with the provisions of the Disability Equality Act (BGG) and the Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0) implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
Creation of the accessibility declaration
This declaration was created on 08.09.2022 and last reviewed on 08.09.2022.
Functions for communication with as few barriers as possible
- Read aloud function: You can use our integrated read aloud function if you do not have your own read aloud program installed. Click on the speaker icon on the content pages to have the content of the page read aloud in full. This is possible on every page except the home page.
- Easy language: For many pages there is a translation in easy language. These are easier to read and understand. To get to the pages in easy language, click on the icon with the opened book in the top right of the menu bar.
- Font size and contrast: In addition, you have the option to increase the font size with the key combination CTRL + or to decrease it with CTRL -. To further improve readability, you can view the website with even stronger contrasts. To do so, click on the semicircle symbol in the top right of the menu bar.
Which areas are not accessible?
The required compliance with correct HTML syntax is not fully met. The following areas are affected:
- Some PDF documents: PDF documents available on this website are supplied by numerous external and internal entities in varying quality. In the future, however, all PDF documents made available will gradually be converted to an accessible, machine-readable version.
- Videos without subtitles and without sign language: In the future, subtitles and sign language will be available in videos. This has not been possible so far for technical reasons.
Do you have a comment or suggestion about barriers on this website? Please contact us via our form. We will answer your questions as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback.
As part of an enforcement process, you have the option to submit an online request for a review of compliance with accessibility requirements.
Application for review of accessibility requirements pursuant to Section 3 BayEGovV Contact details of the enforcement body:
State Office for Digitization, Broadband and Surveying IT Service Center of the Free State of Bavaria Enforcement and Monitoring Body for Accessible Information Technology St.-Martin-Strasse 47 81541 Munich E-mail: bitv(at)bayern.de https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html