- Declaration of consent by parents
- Minimum age (on the day of issue) 10 years
- 1 passport photo approx. 35 x 45 mm
- Declaration of consent of parents
- child's ID card or identity card/passport
- completed and signed application form
The youth fishing license is valid from the day of issue until the age of 18.
|Amount of the fee||5,-- € plus fishing tax (depending on age). Fee and tax are to be paid at the time of application.|
The youth fishing license is issued by the authority responsible for the applicant's main place of residence if the requirements are met (see above). It entitles the holder to fish in Bavaria, but only if accompanied by an adult fishing license holder. Youth fishing licenses issued abroad do not entitle the holder to fish in Bavaria. In addition to the state fishing license, the consent of the person authorized to fish in the respective body of water is required.