Index card transcripts

If you need a copy of your paper driver's license issued by the City of Rosenheim for another driver's license authority, you can request it from us by e-mail, stating all your personal data and your new address.

As a rule, we will then send this copy of the index card to the new driver's license authority responsible for you. No personal appointment is necessary/possible for this.