Taxi and rental car traffic

The City of Rosenheim is the licensing authority for the issuance of permits for the transport of cabs, rental cars and excursions by passenger car.

The following documents are required when submitting an application:

  1. Application (issued in person or upon request by telephone)
  2. Current police certificate of good conduct and extract from the central commercial register for presentation to the authorities (this is to be applied for at the residents' registration office of the municipality of residence)
  3. Information from the central traffic register
  4. Proof of financial capability
  5. Certificate of no objection to social insurance
  6. Certificate of no objection from Rosenheim municipal tax office or applicant's place of residence
  7. Certificate of no objection from Rosenheim tax office
  8. Certificate of no objection from the employers' liability insurance association
  9. Proof of professional qualification (IHK)

Please note that the required proofs and certificates must not be older than three months at the time of application.