Traffic regulation

For all work that affects and touches the public traffic area (road - sidewalk - bike path) (e.g. excavations, storage areas, barriers or pipe-laying work), an order under traffic law must be obtained. This specifies how the work site is to be cordoned off or marked.

An application must be submitted at least seven days prior to the scheduled execution date.

Documents to be submitted:

  • Application for an order for traffic control measures
  • Site plan or sketch with dimensions (required area and remaining width of the sidewalk/bike path or roadway)