The"Green Pass" introduced by the City of Rosenheim in 1982 grants eligible persons a discount when visiting municipal facilities. Citizens over the age of 60 receive the "Green Pass for Seniors" if the prerequisites are met. The Green Pass for Seniors is valid for the following institutions:
- Bildungswerk (seminars, lecture series)
- Ice rink
- Evangelisches Bildungswerk (without trips)
- Historical city games
- KUKO (only municipal events without subscription)
- Exhibition center Lokschuppen
- Rosenheim Music School
- Outdoor pool Chiemseestraße
- Municipal Gallery
- Hans Klepper indoor swimming pool
- Municipal Museum
- Municipal library
- Theater Rosenheim
- Adult education center (without travel)
You can obtain the Green Pass for Seniors and the application for it at the Social Welfare, Housing, Insurance and Basic Security Office, Reichenbachstr. 8, 83022 Rosenheim, Tel. +49 (0) 80 31 / 365-14 61 or -15 07. Please make an appointment!
When applying for the Green Pass for seniors, the following documents must be presented:
- Identity card
- Proof of income (e.g. pension statement, social welfare statement, earned income)
Seniors are issued the passport with a validity of three years. If the requirements continue to be met, it can be extended for a further three years.
The Green Pass for seniors is not transferable. Eligible persons
Eligible are residents who
- have reached the age of 60
- whose income does not exceed the relevant income limits.
The income limits are based on increased social assistance rates and may not be exceeded. If the income exceeds the amounts listed below, there is no entitlement to the issuance of a Green Pass for seniors.
Group of persons Income Single person over the age of 60 347,00 € Single persons from the age of 65 1.576,00 € Married persons over 60 years of age 2.427,00 € Married persons over 65 years of age 2.840,00 €
(Status: January 2022)