This apprenticeship is currently not offered. We will inform you on this page as soon as places are available again.
Mechanics for agricultural and construction machinery technology are involved in the planning, maintenance, testing, fault diagnosis, repair, and equipping and retrofitting of agricultural and construction machinery as well as motor-driven equipment in workshops and on job sites.
You can find more information about the profession here:
- Qualifying secondary school diploma by the date of hire
- Interest in agricultural and construction machinery technology
- Aptitude for manual work with physical effort
- Preference for working with metal
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm
Severely disabled applicants will be given preference in the event of equal suitability and ability.
Please apply online via our application portal. Here you can upload the letter of application as well as informative documents, in particular curriculum vitae, copies of the last two school reports and, if applicable, training or internship certificates. What happens next?
- We evaluate the applications received.
- If you are shortlisted, we will invite you to an interview.
- We will let you know as soon as possible whether we will hire you.