Are you interested in legal and economic contexts, would you like to benefit from the many advantages of public service and work in a city or region where others like to spend their vacations? Then the practice-oriented, dual course of study to become a graduate in administration at the City of Rosenheim is just right for you! The content of the course is divided into the main areas of law and administration, economics and finance, social sciences, and information and communication technology. The course also qualifies you for future management tasks as a department or office manager. As a civil servant in the 3rd qualification level (formerly: higher service), you can expect interesting and diverse employment opportunities in the Rosenheim municipal administration.
During the 3-year preparatory service, you will complete a course of study at the University of Applied Sciences for Public Service in Bavaria - Department of General Internal Administration in Hof/Upper Franconia with the degree of Diplom-Verwaltungswirt/-in (FH). During the course of study, the several months of theoretical specialized study sections in Hof alternate with practical training sections in the diverse departments of the City of Rosenheim. During your studies, you will have the opportunity to get to know up to ten offices of the city administration.
- You meet the requirements for the special selection examination of the State Personnel Committee and successfully participate in it.
- As a clerk or junior manager, you are prepared to be open-minded, flexible and courteous to both citizens and employees.
- You want to make a personal contribution to a citizen-oriented and friendly administration.
- You bring perseverance, diligence and energy to contribute effectively within the city administration and to apply legal regulations conscientiously and systematically.
- You have good knowledge of German and mathematics.
- You meet the requirements of civil service law:
- German citizenship or citizenship of an EU member state
- Age limit: not older than 44 years at the beginning of your studies
Severely disabled persons will be given preference if they are equally qualified and meet the same requirements.
After successful completion of your studies, you will be employed in one of the extensive areas of operation in the offices and departments of the city of Rosenheim. Of course, we would like to take your personal preferences into account.
For your professional future, you will also have good opportunities for promotion and advancement.
- You will take part in the selection examination of the State Personnel Committee. You will receive an invitation from the Munich State Personnel Committee.
- The State Personnel Committee will announce the results of the examination approximately 3 months after the selection test.
- If you are shortlisted, we will invite you to an interview.
- We will let you know as soon as possible whether we will hire you.