The City of Rosenheim offers students in their practical semester or for any mandatory or voluntary internships an internship at the Economic Development Department.
Requirements Studies in economics, economic geography, cultural studies or regional studies or a comparable course of study We offer:
- Varied cooperation in a dynamic interdisciplinary team
- Active, creative collaboration in economic development and city marketing
- Insight into the broad spectrum of tasks of municipal business development
- Workplace in a central location in Rosenheim
Your cooperation in all topics of municipal economic development:
- Participation, involvement and conception of virtual, on-site or hybrid events, trade fair appearances, etc.
- Support of the city marketing in the ongoing maintenance of the online platform "rosenheim.jetzt
- Inventory and data maintenance of companies from the region
- Participation in the press and public relations work of the business development department
- Preparation of greetings, interview documents, location analyses