Foundations are institutions that use assets to pursue a purpose defined by the founder. As a rule, the assets, the so-called foundation capital, are preserved in perpetuity and only the income is used for the foundation's purpose. Foundations can be established in various legal forms and for various purposes. All foundations are subject to state supervision.
Foundations can be established both as legal entities (legally capable foundation under civil or public law) and as trusts (non-legally capable, dependent, fiduciary or fiduciary foundation). The City of Rosenheim currently administers 15 independent and dependent foundations through its foundation administration.
- Anne Oswald Foundation
- Rosenheim Citizens' Home Foundation
- Dr. Geiger'sche Scholarship Foundation(award guidelines)
- Georg Hegenauer Foundation
- Helene Stadelmayr Foundation
- Cultural and Social Foundation of the Lord Mayor of the City of Rosenheim, Dr. Michael Stöcker
- Culture and Sports Foundation of the City of Rosenheim
- Reichalmosen Foundation
- Orphanage Foundation of the City of Rosenheim
- H. u. G. Wessel Foundation