Housing allocation

Anyone wishing to move into an apartment that has been subsidized with public or non-public funds (social housing) requires a Wohnberechtigungsschein (WBS).

The issuance of this certificate is dependent on the income of all persons living in the household.

  • Function Name Phone +49 (0) 80 31 / 365-
    Area Manager Mr. Klupp 15 52
    Housing allocation, housing entitlement certificate Mrs. Cleß 15 60