As an administrative assistant...
- you are a competent contact person for citizens, companies and organizations in the city hall.
- you take care of the diverse concerns of more than 60,000 people in Rosenheim.
- You make administrative decisions, mostly in written form. To do this, you must be well versed in legal regulations.
- You carry out your tasks in a service-oriented manner and according to economic aspects.
- You organize work processes and use modern office technology.
The 2-year training (preparatory service) is divided into practical and theoretical sections. You will attend five specialized courses at the Bavarian School of Administration in Munich. The practical training with a working time of 40 hours/week takes place in the various departments of the city administration. During your training period, you can get to know up to five different offices. You can find more information about the training process on the website of the Bavarian School of Administration.
- By the hiring date, you must have a qualifying secondary school diploma or the Mittlere Reife (intermediate school leaving certificate) or an equivalent (business school diploma) or higher-level school education (high school diploma).
- You have successfully passed a special selection test.
- You are a German citizen or a citizen of an EU member state.
- You are in good health.
- You are prepared to be open-minded, flexible and courteous in your dealings with citizens and employees.
- You want to make a personal contribution to a citizen-oriented and friendly administration.
- You bring perseverance, diligence and energy to contribute effectively within the city administration and to apply legal regulations conscientiously and systematically.
- You have good knowledge of German and mathematics.
Severely disabled persons will be given preference in the case of equal aptitude and the same prerequisites.
After completing your training, you will be assigned to one of the extensive areas of operation in the offices and departments as a clerk. Of course, we would like to take your personal preferences into account. For your professional future, we also offer good opportunities for promotion and advancement. Under certain conditions, advancement to the 3rd qualification level is possible(studies at the University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration and Administration of Justice in Hof).
The basis for the candidate remuneration during the preparatory service is the salary law of the Free State of Bavaria in the currently valid version:
- During the preparatory service: approx. 1,300.00 € (gross).
In addition, there is the annual special allowance and capital-forming benefits. (Status: 1.1.2021)
Please apply online via our application portal. Here you can upload your cover letter and informative documents, in particular your resume, copies of your last two school reports and, if applicable, your training or internship certificates. We will then register you for the selection test of the state personnel committee.
- You will take part in the selection examination of the State Personnel Committee. You will receive an invitation from the State Personnel Committee in Munich.
- The State Personnel Committee will announce the results of the examination about 3 months after the selection test.
- If you are shortlisted, we will invite you to an interview.
- We will let you know as soon as possible whether we will hire you.